|Name:||CCRC Head Start Granada Hills|
|Pre K Address:||11011 Hayvenhurst Avenue, Granada Hills, CA 91344|
|Pre K Phone:||(818) 256-1066|
|Child ages:||3 years - 5 years|
|Pre K Website:||http://www.ccrcla.org/parents/head-start-a-early-head-start/qualifying-for-head-start preschool|
Pre K Description
Head Start is a comprehensive Preschool program for low-income children that provides professional services in education & early childhood development, medical, dental & mental health, nutrition and parent involvement.
What can I expect from CCRC's Head Start program?
- Head Start provides young learners with social and academic skills that prepare them for school.
- Our professional staff work with each child to ensure that all necessary medical and dental exams are completEducation
- Children with disabilities are integrated into the Preschool environment and parents are assisted with any disability services they may need for their child.
- CCRC's state-of-the-art kitchen provides staff an exceptional environment to prepare over 16,000 nutritious meals that are served daily to children in the program.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in trainings and workshops designed to increase parenting skills and literacy, prepare them for roles as Parent Council committee members, and help them communicated with other parents and school administrators
View profile on Mom Trusted: CCRC Head Start Granada Hills in Granada Hills, CA
Photos of CCRC Head Start Granada Hills
CCRC Head Start Granada Hills on Map
CCRC Head Start Granada Hills
11011 Hayvenhurst Avenue, Granada Hills, CA 91344